2011. március 7., hétfő

From New Zealand to Mysore

Now suddenly I do not know where to begin because so much has happened in two days. :-)
In short, the essence of those who are excited about what's happening, and then write the details.
I'm here in Mysore and write now from yoga ashram.I have a cool  accommodation and Sunday morning  begin the first class, then in the afternoon will be bend backwards class.Everything cool! :-)
Agroecological images may not be able to put in here but if I'll put them up for Facebook.
Now the details.
February 28th I started at 14 a clock from Christchurch,New Zealand to  Singapore via Mumbai.
Singapore was the expectation that the full 5 hours of full comfort, in almost every corner of the terminal was free internet access, fountains, plants, 3D TVs comfortable armchairs.
I mean 5:40 in the morning from Mumbai where a small naive I thought that I will find online somewhere or at least some opportunity to interact with the world. :-) My phone is not expected to stood in the local networks so that I could have used all money from my card in Auckland. :-)
The situation was that it was almost a whole day what i had spend with the two backpack which printed a total of 34 kg,because the train started at 21:30 at night  into Mysore.
I thought that he would spend a little time at the airport on the internet and stuff. But I had to realize that this is not that show. :-) On this  train station, have nothing! :-) Except  where two  tea and coffe Reconciliation , that's it. Oke no problem, I thought the train station and then you can stack away the time somehow. I went to prepay taxi to the station which was a 290 Rupee. previously NZ-N 100 is switched to the U.S. dollar and switched it to the airport in Mumbai in 4200 rupit.Wikipédia why I got that size 1/5-e Mumbai and 16 million inhabitants of Budapest. Mar for the plane, right in the dark we arrived I saw that the dark patches of city parks or forests as if the neighborhoods would be between. Then it came to their parks, but not poverty neighborhoods that contain no power.
It should be noted that the money I hate dealing with things like a bargain like that. Usually always come out badly in such situations because they give more money to more than just get too the situation. This was the first thing you mentally prepared that we will have to bargain hard like gypsies.  I'll go to the taxi stand at the airport there is came a dude, is introduced and takes away the stuff that he will come. Since I pre-paid taxi which looks to be a counter and pay the driver who may not even see anything. I think there is a fixed wage of him. From this starting to think the dude is part of the service. :-) Very cute your dog is difficult to put the backpack in the car, opens the door for me and all. Then tell me to give him money! I ask
Suddenly, why when I already paid for everything. It just wants money, then fall down, they are not that guys and different parts of the service. Sure was a great fuck! We were standing 50 meters away to a gate where the taxi driver has some paper work. Then you'll come to a thread the range of a girl sleeping in the hands of children, never got to give money. However, this situation was something other than what I usually BudaPest because they were not so headstrong and so was not so depressing. On the way to the station to the feeling that this had already been pulled off this town. The whole shambles was a great time and it was still pretty quiet in the morning because we went to 6 different party. Since I read about it quite a lot so I was not surprised as it looks, this is really what I expected. Station, which holds the package was a room with shelves and two guy was standing there. I hung up my stuff and I went looking around .Then awakening of the city and the station was full before with taxi. Of course came to me a cool guy, that he will take me everywhere. This was the first time that I bargain they can be drawn. :-) I figured out I'm going to look at the Gateway of India, this is a big stone gate that Vacon as simplicity, only because it is a great tourist attraction .Thought  then find the opportunity to spend a day. It was 500 rupee one way. I was pulled down  because it had come back to just 150, which also could have been a bargain in my opinion. :-) But it was still on the road to pull off because he wanted to burst into a big fat bearded man, and immediately wanted to switch He's money to replace he's 1000 to 2 each 500 rupee paper money. (All the books are written by tourists to Mumbai in Do not change money anywhere, even from an ATM do not remove it. There are a few places which is given safely and ready to go.) Now they have thought this shit me and I did not go into it. who also got out two corner after. Then when we there and I paid the peasant boy broke into the 500 rupee money and hi said and to me.give you another one. But I saw that it was not even my money because they were older than what I've got a currency converter. I said to forget about it but then I was already grumpy, so again, coming to give you a thousand, then he gives you 2 x 500. he said, it is quite interesting in this volatile and I gooes out from cab.this situations that are not violent, just try. I'm taking back soon as more forceful. Yet it must stop. :-)
I was In  the train station  airconditioned waiting room  where I spent the day but the air condition is death in every hour. An old mother sat in the doorway and scanned the ticket for 2 only Division over the tickets could go on. I do't had show my ticket  because I'm white, but I think I was over the second class with my simple sleeper ticket.  Sleeping in the cheapest ticket,it was 13 nzd  340 rupee for  1220km km 24-hour and 30 minute running time.
The train trip is was really good , not the White peoples swarmed.Interesting this one folks, everyone is sitting and lying all the place, yet there is not a bad eye, or watching.If stood up for something in one place and sit down, then where you can sit down without saying a word. Whatever is about to go straight to the ticket.They helpd me buy food when  I did not understand something. Anyway, all the time 3-5 minute walk from someone who has just shouted that the matches are sell.Eat twice  something to eat fried vegetables and Gentile-looking stuff that was delicious. Actually, I ate a few times now in each restaurant also liked. Intensive enough to taste everything and usually hot as well as carrion. The train journey was interesting to cool. :-) In the evening we arrived from 10 o clock in  Mysore. I took out a 400 Rupee room has a TV which was a bath, too, but it was smelly. But I do not feel like looking it had only stayed one night. In the morning I woke up, I look out the window and there is a guy in a cow head on the pavement. :-) I took a rickshaw and went to the Ashram where I will practice.They  helped find long-term room  4500 Rupiah / Month, an upper level of house We are 5 rooms, all with live yogis, Greek, French, Italian, Indian, and myself. The bathroom is downstairs in the courtyard, a very interesting booth. Images will be doing. :-)
 Cool the atmosphere in the house all cute, somehow the whole of India in the dirt and poverty, there is something other than a feeling, that it does not matter a lot of radishes on the streets of the odors. I still feel good, like a little village where everyone knows it would be one big mess, despite all the bells and the great calm. Interesting!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése